Freestanding pergolas in a garden, gracing a patio or surrounding a hot tub, create a dramatic architectural statement. INTEX Pergola Systems are as strong as they are beautiful, and designed for a secure, easy installation. Enjoy your new outdoor oasis in as little as a weekend.
Why Choose an INTEX Pergola System
- Aluminum reinforced cellular PVC components
- Complete bracket system for easy installation
- Low Maintenance
- Cellular PVC components will not rot, warp, crack, or peel
- Aluminum reinforcements and brackets will not rust or corrode
- Quality stainless steel screws and fasteners will not rust or bleed onto the structure
- Pergola Systems engineered to meet International Building Code available
- Economical pergola system kits available
- Multiple standard pergola tail designs to choose from
Exceptional Strength and Durability
INTEX cellular PVC pergola components are sleeved over structural aluminum internal reinforcements to provide strength and durability. Additionally, INTEX has designed a complete bracket system for assembling components together. Bracket holes align the screws with the internal aluminum members, assuring a secure installation.
Designed completely with low maintenance materials, your INTEX Pergola System will provide years of carefree enjoyment. Our cellular PVC rafters and carrying beams will not rot, warp, crack, or peel. The aluminum internal reinforcements and external brackets will not rust or corrode. Quality stainless steel screws and fasteners will not rust or bleed onto the structure.